Thursday, May 3, 2012

Winning A Piece of Montana!

April 2012 - Winner!!                      

                                                                    
Congratulations to "The Secret Writer!"

Very mysterious, yes. But very friendly and fun as well.

The Secret Writer has won a beautiful hand blown glass piece from Aspen Hot Glass in Corvallis, Montana.

My new friend, The Secret Writer is described in the following fashion:

"I suppose this is always the hardest part, telling you a bit about myself. Where do you start and finish, being the quiet and modest type of a person that I am! My real name is Calum and I live in the UK. I
started writing when I was fairly young, but have only started to write seriously over the past number of years. I have written and had published, quite a few articles for a variety of newspapers, journals and corporate websites. I also write and publish book reviews and run a literay blog known as 'The Secret Writer'. I have always enjoyed reading and writing. My reading interests vary from historical fiction to the classics and also poetry! In reality I would read from most genres if a certain book particularly attracts my attention!"

I am sure Calum would enjoy having visitors.  I've included a link here for you to do so!

http://www.thesecretwriterblog.blogspot.com


Thank you, The Secret Writer for entering to win your lovely Piece of Montana!!

All the Best,
Rionna Morgan


For those interested, another drawing will be held at the end of May.  This month's featured business is again, Aspen Hot Glass.  They are an amazing family!


(Visit my Enter to Win link for more information on Aspen Hot Glass and future drawings).








Source: sonshyne.com via Rionna on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a note. I love to chat!!

Image